You can show author's information at the bottom of your Joomla article by first installing the
Articles plugin from our site. The plugin will also enhances articles by adding comments on normal Joomla articles. Here's the steps on how to download and enable this plugin.
Installing The Plugin
- Navigate to the EasySocial's
- Click on the download button. You should be downloading the file
- Navigate to your backend > Extensions > Extensions Manager.
- On the
Choose File, chose the file
plg_content_easysocial_1.0.4.zipand click on the
Upload & Installbutton.
- You should be getting the green message
Installing plugin was successful.
Setting Up The Plugin
Still in your backend, click on Extensions > Plugin Manager. Once you're in the Plugin Manager page, type in
easysocialin the filter and click on the search button.
Click on the plugin name
Content - EasySocial.
In the setting page, click and ensure that the option
Display Author Informationis set to
Enable the plugin and click
Ensuring It Works!
- Create a Joomla article and assign it to any users.
- Check the article from the front end, the user's information should be displayed at the bottom of the article.