This module would display a list of groups on your site based on the filtering options that you configured.
This module have 4 types of filter.
- No filtering - Display all groups from the site.
- Specific Category - Only display groups based on group category options that you configure in this module.
- Featured Groups - Only display featured groups.
- User Groups - Only display groups from current logged in user.
The settings above are broken down into the following:
- Filter Type - Set the behavior of the module to filter groups from EasySocial.
- Select Group Category - Choose which group category you want to display in the module.
- Ordering - Specify the ordering behavior for groups listed in the module.
- Display Members Counter - If this option is enabled, the category will display the number of members the group has.
- Display Category - If this option is enabled, the category title will appear in the listing.
- Display Actions - Determines whether or not the module should display the group actions.
- # of Groups to Display - Set the total number of groups to display in the module.
- Group Inclusion - Determine which group to display. Sepatate it by comma (1,2,3).