There are several settings available in comment's settings section. You can set the Enter Key Action to submit the comment or Allowing Smileys In Comments form section. We will list to you the overall settings for comments in EasySocial and you can find it here Components > EasySocial > Settings > General > Comments.
- Allow Guests To View Comments
If this is enabled, unregistered user can read comments on public stream items.
- Allow Smileys In Comments
When this option is enabled, a smiley icon would appear along with the comment form allowing users to choose a smiley.
- Total Comments To Display Initially
Set the pagination limit for comments.
- Allow Image Attachments In Comments
This option determines if the user is allowed to upload images in comments
- Automatically Resize Images
When this option is activated, images uploaded via the comment form will be resized based on the maximum width and height set below.
- Image Threshold Dimension (Width)
Set the maximum size of images uploaded via the comment form.
- Image Threshold Dimension (Height)
Set the maximum height of images uploaded via the comment form.