EasyDiscuss is a Joomla forum extension that allows you to build forums or a Question and Answer community on your site. You can get EasyDiscuss here. If you have EasyDiscuss installed in your site and wants EasyBlog to integrate with it, you can find the settings in
Backend > Components > EasyBlog > Settings > Integration > EasyDiscuss
- Enable Points Integrations - If enabled, EasyBlog will try to add points in EasyDiscuss when actions are triggered.
- Enable Badges Integrations - If enabled, EasyBlog will try to add badges in EasyDiscuss for the user when actions are triggered.
- New Blog Post - When a new blog post is created, EasyBlog would notify users who subscribed to the site and category via EasyDiscuss notifications.
- New Cooment Posted - When a new comment is posted in a blog post, the author of the blog post would be notified.
- New Rating Given - When a user rates a blog post, the author of the blog post would be notified.