Image block allows you to publish an image into your blog post. All you need to is to add this block into the content and upload the image file.
- Via URL - Allow users to add an image into blog post directly simply by using image URL.
- Browse Media - Select an image in your site media manager.
- Upload - Upload an image from your computer.
As soon as you select an image file from your media manager or upload a new image, you will see a screen as below:
On the right, you will notice the properties of the block which allows you to configure the behavior of the image.
Image Source - a URL value and should point to the directory location of an image file.
Image Size - lets you choose to display your image at the specific sizes.
- Image Style - choose what kind of frame that best suits with your image.
- Image Caption - lets you add captions for your image.
- Image Popup - You will able to click on the image to show a popup with the enlarged image as well