EasyDiscuss 4 comes with a wide variety of different menu layout that you can create for your site. In total, EasyDiscuss 4 includes 21 different menu layout that you can choose from. In this section, you will be learning more about these menus and it's purposes.
Available Menu Layout
- This layout display a list of your archived conversation.
- Displays the ask question layout
- Displays a list of badges on the site
- This layout displays all categories created within the site.
- Displays the Admin dashboard layout
- Displays the edit profile layout
- This is a conventional forum layout for EasyDiscuss.
- Default Frontpage Layout
- Default conversation inbox layout which allow you to see your conversation list.
- This layout will display discussion that are matched all conbination of tags that are specified.
- Default layout which display your assigned discussion.
- Default layout which allow you to see your favourites discussions.
- Displays the logged in user's posts layout
- Displays the logged in user's subscriptions
- Displays a list of notification on the site
- Default post layout which allow you to select the post.
- Displays a list of recent discussions from a particular category.
- Default tag layout which allow you to select the tag.
- Default Tags Listing Layout
- Default User Profile Layout
- Displays a list of users on the site