Setting Up Cronjob With GoDaddy
Cronjobs allows email processing to run at the back end while not interfering with the site operations. In EasyDiscuss, cronjobs are required to parse emails as well as sending out emails.
Log into your GoDaddy account and launch the web hosting.
Click the cron job manager button.
- Create new cronjob and click the Browse button.
- Select the file cron.php at:
- Configure the rest of the options based on your preference.
After done, it will look something similar like this.
- Lastly, modify your EasyDiscuss cron.php file at:
- Rename the site.com to your domain name in order to work. You may refer to this docs on modifying domain name.