Today, the team released an important security update for EasyDiscuss 4.1.14 to address the SQL injection issue. We strongly recommend everyone to update to the latest version the soonest possible. Read on to learn more.
These are the fixes in this release:
- Fixed SQL injection that occurs when filtering discussions.
- Optimized post filtering process.
- Optimized subscription listing.
- Added more checking against ratings.
- Fixed issue with favourite items in EasySocial Discussion App.
Update to EasyDiscuss 4.1.14
If you are updating from EasyDiscuss 4.1.x, you can click on the "Update" button found in the administrators area of EasyDiscuss. Alternatively, you may head over to your dashboard to download the launcher or full package installer and upload the installer just like how you normally would.
Feel free to get in touch with our friendly support team if you require any assistance at all.
Remember to follow us on Facebook and Twitter too 😉