Today, our team released another huge update for the EasySocial Native App. This release includes quite a number of exciting new features as well as multiple of improvements over the prior release.
New Features & Improvements:
These are the highlights of the changes for EasySocial Native App 1.0.3
- Added ability to delete comments ?
- Added new post indicator on the dashboard view ?
- Images & GIFs can now display in the comments ?
- Forgot Username or Password screen is now available ?
- User can now change their username in the edit profile view ?
- Administrator can now specify the ban duration when banning a user ?
- Points no longer show in profile view when the points feature is disabled
- Administrator can now un-ban users from the user profile screen
- Addressed a translation issue on stream item menu options
- Disabled RSVP event options will no longer display in the native app
- Group, Page and Event admins can now see pending requests to join their respective pages
- Error no longer occurs on event category listing when featured events are available
- Certain views can no longer be accessed when their respective feature is disabled on EasySocial
- Audio feature will now respect its settings in EasySocial
- Category listing will display correct message when there are only featured items available for Group, Pages and Events
- View the full list of changes over the Changelog
Updating Your EasySocial Native App
To update to the latest build, you just need to follow the 3 simple steps below:
- Update the REST API Plugin to the latest version (v1.0.4)
- Update the Push Notification App to the latest version (v1.0.4)
- Head over to Titan to create a new build and you are good to go!