We have just released an update for EasySocial to include the single sign on support for Sign in with Apple and also addressed some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
Sign in with Apple
In this release, we have added a new authentication mechanism which allows users on your site to sign in with their Apple account. This will enable users with an Apple ID to be able to sign up on your site just like the other social logins.
We have also updated the Font Awesome library to version 5.0 and added a new setting to exclude Font Awesome from rendering on the site if your template already renders Font Awesome.
Apart from that, we have also implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- Fixed issue when sharing an invalid link or if the site is unable to crawl the link
- Activity stream item will now respect the Activity Stream module settings
- Fixed incorrect conversation count
- Fixed registration issue when user tries to register using the EasySocial Log Box module
- Fixed issue with .rar files not being select-able in the file browser
- Fixed font awesome library conflicting with EasyDiscuss 5
- Fixed issue with country custom field not rendering countries when choosing files as data source
- Added missing EasySocial Mobile App QR Codes across the rest of the themes in EasySocial
- Fixed conflicting urls for groups when SH404 is enabled on the site
- Fixed issue with description settings not being respected for groups, pages and events
- Fixed issue with Jomsocial migrator not migrating the event dates correctly
- Updated Google Places integrations to allow searching by place
- Group, pages and events will now respect default cover settings correctly
- Fixed issues when trying to broadcast to specific groups
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Rest API v1.0.11
We have also released a new version of the rest api v1.0.11 to address some issues with the Conversations Native App.
Fitbit App v3.2.5
We have released a new version of the Fitbit app v3.2.5 to address an issue with when there are more than 20 users connected to their Fitbit devices.
Updating to EasySocial 3.2.19
Updating EasySocial is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasySocial using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasySocial. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.