We have just released an update for EasyArticles to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in EasyArticles and implemented several fixes to address previously reported issues:
- ? Ability to set a different cover for intro and entry to mimic the behavior of Joomla articles
- Fixed issue with languages displaying error notices at the back-end due to the move to Crowdin
- Optimized tags browser to load tags in batches instead of loading all tags at once
- Fixed issue with custom fields not being rendered in the editor
- Fixed issue with embedding videos
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyArticles 1.1.5
Updating EasyArticles is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyArticles using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasyArticles. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.