The team has just pushed out a new release for EasyDiscuss to address a regression from the prior update. Read on to learn more about the changes in this release:
In this release, the team addressed several teething issues as well as a regression from the prior update. These are some of the changes in this release:
- Addressed issue with attachments not showing up when editing a reply.
- Addressed an issue with the moderate button displaying duplicated arrows.
- Fixed an issue with the prior update where anonymous posting throws fatal errors when avatar is disabled.
- Optimized SQL queries for post assignments to speed up page loading time.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect quotes appearing on the browser's title bar.
- Polls counter are now updated immediately as soon as the user votes on a poll item.
- Migrating attachments from Kunena will now map file name correctly when "Protect Attachments" is enabled in Kunena
As always, updating our extensions are pretty easy. Head over to the administration section of EasyDiscuss and hit the Update button. Alternatively, head over to your dashboard to download the installer and install it via the Extensions Manager.