Today, our team has released a minor update for EasySocial 3.1.6 which addresses several teething issues especially with the optimized SEF URLs. Read on to learn more about the release.
Here are some of the fixes included in this release:
- Addressed issue with missing comments on Group, Pages and Events.
- Fixed issue with incorrect avatars showing up on specific notifications.
- Addressed issue with uploading video cover to Amazon S3.
- Addressed issue with tooltip on iOS devices.
- Fixed an issue with emoji rendering incorrectly on iOS devices.
- Privacy issues on photos activity stream is now respected correctly.
- Notifications page will now be accessible correctly on multi-lingual websites.
- SEF URL caching workflow has been greatly improved.
- and many more on the changelog
Updating to EasySocial 3.1.6
As always, upgrading should be fairly simple and you may enjoy hassle free updating with the single click updater. If you do not want to utilize the single click updater to update, head over to your dashboard and download the installers. Then, install it just like how you initially installed the extension.
If you require any assistance, please feel free to get in touch with our support team! I promise we won't bite ?
? ? Happy Updating fellow Joomlers!