We have just released an update for EasyDiscuss to address a critical issue preventing users from creating categories on Google Chrome.
Apart from that critical issue, we have also added a new feature and implemented several other fixes to address other issues reported from its prior release:
- ? Added new ordering option to sort recent discussions by last replied date
- Fixed issue with the inability to create category discussions on Google Chrome
- Fixed issue with [img] tag not working correctly when image link does not contain an extension
- Fixed issue with password being auto-populated by password managers
- Updated module to display last poster name correctly if it was posted by a guest
- Addressed issue with location not appearing after submitting a reply
- Fixed issue with overlapping text on table headers on mobile view
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyDiscuss 4.1.17
Updating EasyDiscuss is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyDiscuss using the single click updater in Joomla or the back-end of EasyDiscuss. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.