We have just released an update for EasySocial to address some critical issue for mobile devices when a site runs on Amazon S3.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in EasySocial and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- Fixed issue with mobile app generating errors when site uses Amazon S3 as remote storage
- When page owner views a page, it will post as the page by default unless the owner changes to the post as user option
- iCal exports will now generate line breaks correctly when using "Editor - None"
- Finder in Joomla will now work correctly when searching on multilingual sites
- Post owners can now remove other users comment on their posts
- Fixed issue with videos module generating SQL errors when rendering videos from specific categories
- GIF button when editing a comment on mobile device is now fixed
- Points are now awarded to user correctly when user uploads a video to a group, page or an event
- Updated behavior of scraping video urls from Vimeo to use their proper channel to avoid server from being blacklist
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasySocial 3.2.15
Updating EasySocial is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasySocial using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasySocial. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.