We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in EasySocial and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- 🆕 Added copy to clipboard to copy conversation messages
- 🆕 Added a Website link on the sidebar for public version to open the website on a mobile browser
- Fixed issue with tapping on an event picture in the stream redirecting to the wrong screen
- Entire notification screen will not be re-rendered when an action is performed on a single notification item
- Tapping on a page picture on the stream will go to the correct screen now
- Tapping on the notification of photo in an album will now redirect user to the correct screen
- Fixed an issue with deleting comments from albums
- Fixed styling issue when posting comments on albums
- Fixed issue with not being able to change passwords from the app
- Fixed styling issue when the comment has a very long text
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to 1.0.6
As this update relies on the latest version of EasySocial 3.2.14 and the latest version of the REST API, you will need to:
- Download and update the latest version of EasySocial 3.2.14 on your site.
- Download and install the latest REST API v1.0.7
- For those of you with a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual
- Those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.