Today, I am thrilled to announce the availability of PayPlans 4.2 Beta. The team has been working around the clock to get this released as this is a major milestone for PayPlans with the compatibility with Joomla 4!
Joomla 4 Support ?
Support for Joomla 4 Beta
I am extremely thrilled to announce that PayPlans 4.2 will work out of the box with Joomla 4 Beta!
It is also backwards compatible with Joomla 3.x
Yootheme Pro Integrations
Yootheme Pro Integrations
We added a custom element for Yootheme Pro where you can just drag and drop the plans into the page.
The element also inherits the pricing plan styles from UIKit, making the integration seamless.
SP PageBuilder Integrations
SP Page Builder Integrations
PayPlans 4.2 also has integrations with SP Page Builder out of the box. It will automatically inherit the styles from SP Page Builder.
Redesigned Checkout Experience ?
Ever since PayPlans 4, we have introduced a full layout to increase conversion rates.
In this release, we have also updated the user experience to ensure your site gets better conversion rates
Configurable Checkout Screen
Redesigned Checkout Experience
If you prefer PayPlans to be rendered in the component view instead, you can now configure it to do so!
Interactive Images ?
With PayPlans 4.2, we have replaced most of these boring aesthetics with animated graphics to enhance the checkout experience.
Custom Payment Gateways & Apps
PayPlans 4.2 also adds the ability for developers to create their own custom payment gateways and apps without needing to modify any core codes.
Administration User Experience ?
We have also updated the entire user experience at the back-end and also added a quick help button to almost every screen that we can find.
Each help button will be linked to the respective documentation area, giving you easier access to get help.
Better E-mail Management ?
The back-end of PayPlans now allows you to tweak, customize and preview all the e-mails that are generated by PayPlans.
Redesigned E-mail Templates ?
We have also redesigned the entire list of e-mails that are generated by PayPlans and it looks amazing.
DJ Classifieds App
DJ Classifieds Integrations
This new app allows you to assign DJ Classified points to users when they purchase a plan in PayPlans.
More EasySocial Apps
We have added 3 new EasySocial apps that enhance the integrations with Pages, Groups and Events from EasySocial.
You can define rules that publish or unpublish these items on EasySocial when a subscription status change.
Better Validation Process ⚠️
Prior to this release, validation was done on the server-side and that alone is not a good user experience.
With this new release, validations are done client-side and the server-side as well.
Payment Failure Notifications ?
Payment Notifications for Failed Payments
We have also added the ability to notify users when their payment failed to get them to update their payment details.
This will definitely increase the conversion rates for recurring subscriptions.
Offline Payments ?
You can now add an e-mail address to be displayed in the offline payment screen
Content ACL App
You can now also add an overlay to the restricted contents when using the Content ACL App
Apart from these awesome changes, the team also worked tirelessly to fix and address some of the issues reported from 4.1.x series:
- ? PayPlans now sends pre-expiration e-mails before the trial expiration
- ? Sample plans will be created on the site during installation if it detects that there are no plans created yet
- ? Brand new redesigned installation screen
- ? Mandatory fields will now be marked correctly during checkout to enhance user experience
- ? Plan selections at the back-end are now switched to use search-able dropdown field
- ? PayPlans will now perform data validation on the front-end instead of solely relying on the php scripts to perform validation
- Fixed issue with e-mails does not contain proper SEF urls when e-mails are generated from the back-end
- Fixed deprecated PHP notices generated when accessing the dashboard
- Fixed issue with recurring payments when "Any Conditions" discount applied
- Plan addons are now showing correctly on the dashboard
- Fixed markup issue with plans module causing layout to be distorted
[[TRANSACTION_AMOUNT]] token to display correct value
- Added missing translations for plan upgrade dialog
- E-mail alert templates can now be translated using the standard translation API in Joomla
- When upgrading from a recurring with trial plan to another similar plan, PayPlans will now only bill when the trial ends
- K2 App will now redirect the user to the appropriate page after logging in
Exclusive Launch Offer
For those of you who wish to purchase or re-activate your PayPlans subscription, you may use the coupon code
WELCOME42 to get 10% discounts.
Downloading PayPlans 4.2 Beta
To give PayPlans 4.2 a try, click on the button below to access the downloads.
Please do not install the beta on a live or running website.