We have just released an update for EasySocial to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in EasySocial and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- 🆕 You can now configure placement of invisible recaptcha with the recaptcha field
- 🆕 You can now purge past events from the back-end without needing to manually delete them
- 🆕 You can now configure the default zoom level settings in the Address custom fields
- 🆕 You can now configure the action that is performed on items belonging to a group member when they leave the group under the Group Settings
- 🆕 New widget position
sidebarBeforeIntro to allow apps to render items before the introduction of a user
- Fixed issue with admin not being able to view private group albums
- Searching for conversations on unicode characters will work correctly now
- Fixed issue with back-end menu cannot be accessed with a mobile device
- Addressed issue with login form when dealing with multi-lingual sites
- Fixed issue with php error notice being generated on user profile pages that does not have any cover yet
- Addressed an issue with reaction counter when one of the user is banned from the site
- When switching between post target, contents on the story form will be retained
- Fixed issue with unpublished videos still being accessible
- Large video files are now processed and encoded correctly
- Updated progress indicator when creating a new event, page or group to redirect to the correct step when clicked
- Admins will now be able to like the page
- Points for status updates will now only be rewarded to posts and links shared on the activity stream
- Updated Twitch integrations to only allow sharing of Twitch video links when the site is running on https
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Apart from these changes, we have also updated several other plugins and app that you should also take note of.
Registration Requester Plugin 2.1.5
The login requester plugin has also been updated to v2.1.5 to address an issue with the remember me option in Joomla.
K2 Plugin v2.0.3
K2 EasySocial Integrations
The K2 plugin has been updated to render badges and other rich media actions on its articles. Users can now interact with the authors directly right from the article page.
Updating to EasySocial 3.2.16
Updating EasySocial is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasySocial using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasySocial. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.