Happy Wednesday! We would like to present you with EasySocial 3.1 RC. This release focuses mainly on bug fixes from Beta 2 and other refinements that were further fine tuned.
To learn more about the awesome goodies included in EasySocial 3.1, kindly head on over to our previous blog post here
for a quick read up.
Otherwise, below is just some of the fixes included in RC version:
- Displays dynamic map for OpenStreetMap when viewing event's info 🆕
- Updated API for weather module
- Issue with expiration date for polls
- Issue with birthday field in registration
- Issue with semi public groups in advanced search results
- Issue with missing logout icon in login module
- Issue with sh404SEF when disabling SEF urls with ID
- Issue with album cover uploads on mobile
🎏 Bold Shine Template Giveaway With CMSBold
Together with CMSBold, we would also like to present you with a little giveaway in conjunction with the upcoming release of EasySocial 3.1.
All active EasySocial subscribers are encouraged to participate, as top 3 of the most contributing testers will be given a complimentary copy of Bold Shine template each during the stable release of EasySocial 3.1.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. To learn more about Bold Shine template, you may refer to this blog post.
📣 EasySocial 3.1 Bug Squad
Please be reminded that EasySocial 3.1 RC is only for testing purposes, and it should only be installed on your development/staging sites.
All bug reports and feedback must be submitted on our dedicated forum section found at the button below. Not only it will be much easier for our developers and support guys to monitor, it will be manageable for them to address all reported bugs/issues as well.
Join forces with us while the team preps up for the stable release. Happy testing! 😊