We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
Google Play Store Requirements
Recently, Google has updated their requirements for app submission. There are some additional forms to be completed in Google Play Console in order to have your app approved with flying colors. Head over to our updated documentation page to see if you missed some of the required forms.
In this release, we have also implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- Addressed issue related to app submission on Google Play Store
- Addressed issue with missing icons in Drawer
- Fixed error when submitting story with empty content
- Fixed Youtube rendering issue when the title contains emoji
- Fixed indefinite loading when accessing group's single album via notification
- Fixed video's create button does not respect user's ACL
- Fixed toast message not appearing when feature/unfeature video
- Fixed alignment of icon in notification settings page
- Fixed story form does not respect backend setting
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasySocial Mobile 5.5
For those of you who have a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.