We have just released PayPlans 5.0.5 to address some issues from the previous release.
In this release, we have implemented several fixes to address those teething issues from its prior release:
- Fixed missing user's email in submitted contact form
- Fixed Remita payment missing from the payment methods list
- Fixed EasySocial user registration stream doesn't get generated when user register through PayPlans
- Addressed issue with Marketplace Submission counter doesn't get deducted when item is deleted
- Addressed several issues when upgrading from PayPlans 4.2
- Subscription title and status value now shows correctly when exporting subscription data
- Cart abandoned email is no longer sent when the user is already subscribed to the plan
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to PayPlans 5.0.5
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straightforward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.