We have just released an update for EasyBlog to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have addressed some of the issues in the previous releases:
- Added ability to add post link to the blog cover in Yootheme 🆕
- Fixed issue where user able to access a blog post despite the associated menu item is incorrect
- Fixed some views does not respecting columns per row setting
- Fixed heading block always append with an empty space when entering text into the block
- Fixed unresponsive folder when touched in Composer media manager on Android devices
- Fixed issue when adding video as a post cover in Yootheme
- Fixed post cover width and height attributes to improve the Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) score
- Fixed anchor tag issue in AMP pages
- Accessing Single Latest Post menu item no longer throws error on Joomla 4
- Addressed compatibility issue with JSpeed lazy-load images
- Addressed some PHP 8.1 compatibility issues
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyBlog 6.0.7
Updating EasyBlog is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyBlog using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasyBlog. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.
** Updated: EasyBlog 6.0.9 **
There was an issue with the release of EasyBlog 6.0.7 and we have just released EasyBlog 6.0.9 to address it. We have also fixed some other issues that were found in the previous release:
- Added new setting to determine if blog post's associated menu item should be validated
- Addressed issue with Joomla Articles' category migration on sites running PHP 8
- Fixed issue with browse button for Team Blog in Joomla 4
- Fixed YouTube video post cover does not respecting privacy-enhanced setting in back end
- Proper error message will now be displayed when the single click updater failed