We have just released an update for EasySocial to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
Automatically Remove Featured Event ?
You can now configure EasySocial to automatically remove the featured status on an event once the event has passed. Just enable this in the settings and you are good to go.
Disallowing Negative Points ?
Allow Negative Points Settings
In this release, we have added a new feature that allows you to disallow users from having negative points. This is useful if you do not want your users to reach a threshold lower than 0.
In this release, we have also added several refinements to address issues from its prior release including:
- ? Administrator can now configure EasySocial to disable negative points
- ? Past Events can now be un-featured automatically
- Entering wrong login credentials will now redirect to the proper page when using sharer
- Fixed issue with video uploads not working correctly when user reaches their daily limit
- Albums from user will not be visible if they are blocked
- Fixed issue with PHP throwing exception when user tries to share an invalid link or link that the server cannot crawl
- Fixed issue with image caching when sharing a link that does not contain an image
- Speed up the way EasySocial generates hyperlinks of the front-end from the back-end
- Editing a recurring event will now display the correct date
- Fixed random pages, groups and events on the sidebar of the category page not ordered by random
- Fixed issue with event description causing overflowing issues on responsive view
- Fixed issue with users not being able to upload video or audios on event pages despite being enabled in the ACL
- Google Chrome no longer auto completes the timeline filter
- When entering invalid 2-factor key, EasySocial will now display proper error message to the user
- Fixed issue with mentions highlighting a semi-colon (;) which links to guest object
- Fixed issue with certain pages not being accessible due to a very long url
- Fixed issue with age limit not respecting timezone on the site
- Fixed issue with overflowing text on social sharing dialog
- Updated Facebook API to no longer display errors regarding deprecated warning for PHP 7.4
- Fixed sorting issue with users module with sites running on MariaDB
- Fixed undefined variable errors when crawling videos from sites with Facebook Opengraph data
- Fixed issue with event description losing its formatting when it has more than 1 step in its workflow
- Video file will be checked before being uploaded to the site
- When changing timezone on event, the time will now be updated accordingly
- Uploading files via the file explorer will now generate the same points as uploading it from the story form
- Fixed css conflicts with mobile web template
- Fixed errors on event end time
- Fixed errors on online users module with hard-coded database prefix
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Rest API v1.0.6 Release
We have also released the Rest API v1.0.6 for EasySocial Native App. This update fixes several critical issues encountered that crashes the app.
Mood App v2.1.2 Release
Prior to this update, admin was not able to disable the app. With this new update, you can disable the app from the Applications section. We have also revised the price of this app from
$25 to $9
Mobile Template v2.3.5 Release?
In this update, we have fixed conflicts between the new mobile toolbar in EasyBlog and the mobile web template.
Updating to EasySocial 3.2.13
Updating EasySocial is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasySocial using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasySocial. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team ? is always around should you require any assistance at all.