We have just released an update for EasyDiscuss to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have implemented quite a number of fixes to address those issues reported from its prior release:
- Added new setting to determine if post's associated menu item should be validated 🆕
- Added email validation checking when adding subscribers from backend
- Accessing Single EasySocial Group menu item will no longer throw error
- Fixed issue with attachment upload using Amazon S3 on sites running PHP 8
- Fixed post finder plugin failed when indexing via CLI mode
- Fixed whitelisted emails in email parser doesn't properly work
- Users will no longer be able to subscribe to container category
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyDiscuss 5.0.11
Updating EasyDiscuss is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyDiscuss using the single click updater in Joomla or the back-end of EasyDiscuss. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.