We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in the app and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- Fixed blocked users' albums and videos are still appearing in app
- Fixed toast popup styling issue
- Fixed error toast popup randomly appears
- Fixed site admins are not able to view protected albums
- Fixed bottom navigation is not linking to Conversation App
- Fixed response to friend request button not working
- Page and group header will now close on all actions
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasySocial Mobile 5.6
For those of you who have a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.