EasyDiscuss 4.1.16 is now available for download. This is primarily a security update to address a security vulnerability from EasyDiscuss 4.1.x.
In this release, we have also addressed a couple of other non-critical issues:
- Fixed possible XSS vulnerability with tags affecting any version < 4.1.16
- Fixed issue with Google maps not rendered on the post due to a missing API key in the request when rendering dynamic maps
- Fixed issue with duplicated e-mail notification being sent when
Notify Specific Joomla User Groups is enabled
- User online status will now display correctly when
Shared Sessions are enabled in Joomla
- Fixed an issue where errors are generated on the page when work day schedule is enabled but there was no days selected
- [EasySocial User App v2.1.13] Fixed issue with tabs not swiping on mobile view
- [EasySocial Group App v2.1.16] Fixed issue with tabs not swiping on mobile view
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyDiscuss 4.1.16
Updating EasyDiscuss is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyDiscuss using the single click updater in Joomla or the back-end of EasyDiscuss. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.