Another day, another release! We have just released PayPlans 4.1.5 to address some of those issues that were reported from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in PayPlans and implemented several fixes to address those teething issues from its prior release:
- 🆕 Added new option to select restriction layout in Joomla Article Restriction App
- 🆕 Added a new module to render plans. You can now place the plans on the site using the module
- 🆕 Admin can now configure PayPlans to exclude the stylesheet from the site altogether
- 🆕 Admin can now configure PayPlans to send e-mails from a different e-mail address in the Settings
- Fixed integration issues with Ingenico payment gateway
- The administration menus on the sidebar at the back-end are now translated
- Fixed issue with menu access app not allowing user to access a page when user has a subscription
- Fixed integration issues with EPay payment gateway for recurring subscriptions
- Fixed issue with user preferences not rendering proper fields when transaction details are set to Business
- Fixed recurring payment issues with Stripe when Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) is enabled
- Fixed issue with popup not closing when user tries to update their billing
- Fixed issue with upgrading a plan manually from the back-end
- Fixed issue with expiration not working correctly when date range is not selected
- Fixed issue with inability to remove add-ons when multiple add-ons are enabled
- Missing tokens for Automation are now added back
- Fixed issue with auto-login not working correctly after checking out when integrated with EasySocial
- Added company tax id token variable
- Updated to use latest version of BitPay API
- Fixed an issue with Stripe integrations when currency is in YEN (¥)
- Clicking on the checkbox of the terms and condition would check the checkbox instead of displaying the popup
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
One-time Discount Today!
We are throwing a 15% discount for the next 3 days for those of you who are looking at upgrading or wanting to purchase a copy of PayPlans. You can purchase PayPlans with the coupon code below:
Updating to PayPlans 4.1.5
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.