We have just released an update for Komento to address some of the issues reported from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in Komento and other bug fixes to address those issues reported from its prior release:
- Added ability to allow guest to see comment's likes count 🆕
- Fixed loading issue on comments listing when cache is enabled
- Fixed comment reply does not synced correctly with EasySocial comment
- Pending comments now is excluded from the main comments listing in backend
- Addressed scripts being loaded unnecessarily on non-Komento page
- Addressed possible issue with posting a comment on Joomla 4 sites
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to Komento 4.0.5
Updating Komento is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update Komento using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of Komento. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our support team is always around should you require any assistance with the update at all.