We have just released an update for EasyBlog to address some compatibility issues with Joomla 4 and PHP 8.1.
Apart from the PHP 8.1 and Joomla 4 compatibility fixes, we have also added new functionality and implemented several fixes to address those teething issues from its prior release:
- Added editor setting to enforce default line height in blog post content 🆕
- Embedding Youtube Shorts will no longer throws error in Composer
- Addressed the update issue on upgrading from older EasyBlog version 3.x
- Addressed several issues with Joomla articles migration
- Addressed issue with comment moderation approval in Joomla 4
- Added negative value checking on Post Count field in some modules' configuration page
- Fixed missing navigation icon on Gallery block when viewing single entry page
- Fixed missing video cover on Magazine layout
- Fixed touch and hold text on mobile device doesn't trigger text formatting bar
- Fixed unnecessary span tag being added when pasting content in Composer
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyBlog 6.0.6
Updating EasyBlog is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyBlog using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasyBlog. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.