PayPlans 5 now has passed both Beta and RC1 and we are now releasing RC2 to address some of the issues encountered in the previous releases. This would most likely be the final release candidate before going to stable.
Below are fixes and updates for both RC1 and RC2 releases:
- Added ability to feature EasySocial Pages, Groups, Events and Marketplaces on specific plan subscription 🆕
- Added setting to determine if user is allowed to download unpaid invoice 🆕
- Updated Import Users page with new layout
- Fixed pricing format for monthly and annual prices
- Fixed on generated Gift Coupons do not restricted to the plans that they were bought from
- Fixed Advertisement Restriction App issue in multiple apps configuration
- Fixed untranslated string in downloaded GDPR data
- Addressed issue with Marketplace Submission Restriction App does not display proper error message
- Addressed issue with Marketplace Submission Restriction App not respecting listing limit in setting
- Leaving the price empty in Advanced Pricing will no longer throws error
- Deprecated errors on sites running PHP 8.1 will no longer appears
Downloading PayPlans 5.0 RC2
You can start testing PayPlans 5.0 RC2 by accessing the download link below. Although we are confident that this RC2 is pretty close to the stable release, we strongly recommend that you install on a staging site rather than your live site.