I've downloaded and installed that file - however still nothing is appearing in ZOO!
I've checked the files which have been installed:
Which are different in file names and content to what your documentation describes!
And checking the one file it states June2012 within the code!
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<element type="itemkomentolink" group="Comments">
<name>Item Komento Link</name>
<copyright>Copyright 2012 Stack Ideas. All rights reserved.</copyright>
<description>Item Comments Link to Komento</description>
* @package Komento
* @copyright Copyright (C) 2012 Stack Ideas Private Limited. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPL, see LICENSE.php
* Komento is free software. This version may have been modified pursuant
* to the GNU General Public License, and as distributed it includes or
* is derivative of works licensed under the GNU General Public License or
* other free or open source software licenses.
* See COPYRIGHT.php for copyright notices and details.
class ElementItemKomentoLink extends Element
public function hasValue($params = array())
public function edit()
public function render($params = array())
jimport( 'joomla.filesystem.file' );
jimport( 'joomla.html.parameter' );
$path = JPATH_ROOT . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'components' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'com_komento' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . 'bootstrap.php';
$options = array( 'params' => new JRegistry(''), 'context' => 'com_zoo' );
// render html
if( JFile::exists($path) )
$item = clone( $this->_item );
$html = Komento::commentify( 'com_zoo', $item, $options );
These seem to be different to what you have asked us to make in your documentation for the ZOO integration!
Please can you confirm which I am supposed to use to get this to work as I have paid $45 for this extension and it seems that this will not work "out of the box" which I would have expected for such an extension!