We have just released an update for EasyBlog to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have addressed some of the issues in the previous releases:
- Added support for Joomla 5
- Added support for PHP 8.x
- Google adsense are now rendered on AMP pages
- EasyBlog can now import multiple tweets from multiple Twitter accounts
- Single tag menu item will no longer append tag aliases
- Addressed single tag page meta description for SEO issues
- Canonical links are now generated correctly even when SEF is disabled
- Gallery blocks now supports webp images
- Addressed issue with multi lingual blog permalinks on Joomla's smart search page
- EasyBlog no longer stores custom fields value if the value is empty
- Addressed possible SQL injections on search results page
- Alternate tags are now added in gallery images when using legacy editors
- Fixed issue with gallery blocks not loading correctly in latest blogs module
- Fixed issue with subscribe module when multiple modules are added on the page
- Fixed issue with unsplash covers not appearing for magazine layouts
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyBlog 6.0.11
Updating EasyBlog is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyBlog using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasyBlog. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.