Happy Independence Day to all our american friends. ? Our team has put together maintenance updates across EasyDiscuss, PayPlans, and EasySocial throughout the week.
Down below are just some of the fixes and enhancements included for each product update:
EasySocial 3.1.5 Update
- Added three new achievement badges for audio - react, comment and create ?
- Added three new badges for videos - react, comment and create ?
- Updated the singularity and plurality language stings for comment notifications
- Groups and events module now uses the correct link for their buttons
- Addressed a possible issue with multiple entries being added into Joomla smart search when editing album titles
- Addressed an issue with the profile type selection step during user registration
PayPlans 4.0.8 Update
- ePay payment gateway integration ?
- Added a list of variables for the notifications template pages ?
- Unpublished and expired discount codes can no longer be applied
- JFBConnect registration integration with EasySocial should work properly
- ZOO's app can now properly retrieve its categories
- Net payment gateway can now properly initiate its payment process
EasyDiscuss 4.1.8 Update
- Users can now properly mark conversations as unread
- Deleting deleted messages no longer throw an error
- Addressed a styling issue with the story panel in the discuss app
- The ordering for the forum layout now appears correctly
Upgrade to the latest version
Upgrading to the latest version of our products is really simple. All you need to do is to click on the 'Update Now' button on the administration section. Another method would be downloading the launcher or full package installer of the respective products right from your dashboard, and run the installation like you normally would.
Finally, don't forget to checkout the complete list of changes and fixes at the respective product changelogs buttons below. If you need any assistance at all, do get in touch us as well. Happy updating and Happy Independence Day folks! :)