Today we have also released updates for our Joomla! templates, Office, Fluent and Elegant. These are minor updates that address some of the teething and compatibility issues.
Office Template v3.0.6
- Updated to use stock helix framework to avoid manual patching and maintenance nightmare.
- Office template is now compatible with the lockdown settings from EasySocial
- Registration form will now respect settings
- Removed template override for EasyDiscuss to simplify maintenance
- Removed template override for EasyBlog to simplify maintenance
- Fixed issue with mobile views rendering incorrectly.
Elegant Template v3.0.2
- Fixed issue with missing two-factor authentication field when site is set to offline
- Admin can now configure the template to display sticky headers
- Fixed conflicting styling issue with EasyDiscuss content plugin
- Fixed issue with mobile views rendering incorrectly
Fluent Template v1.0.1
- Removed template overrides for EasyDiscuss to simplify maintenance
- Removed template overrides for PayPlans to simplify maintenance
- Fixed issue with logo changes not working correctly.
- Fixed horizontal layout issues on tablets
- Fixed an issue with sites on subfolders not rendering css files correctly
- Fixed issue with background colors not appearing correctly when being changed in the settings
- Updated thumbnail for header styles
To update any of these templates, head over to your App Store Orders and download them. As we do not have the single click updater in place yet, you would need to install it just like how you initially installed the template.
Should you require any assistance at all, please do get in touch with us.