Happy Tuesday! Today, we would like to present you with a maintenance update for PayPlans.
For PayPlans 4.0.7 update, we reintroduce back two payment gateways - Skrill
(previously known as Moneybookers) and PagSeguro
. While the rest were mostly minor bug fixes and other refinements that were already logged onto our changelog. Below is just a round down of some of the fixes:
- Added Skrill payment gateway 🆕
- Added PagSeguro payment gateway 🆕
- Ability to hide pending orders on user dashboard's settings 🆕
- Ability for Stripe payment gateway to populate users' email addresses on pop-up form 🆕
- Issue with duplicated SQL queries when viewing subscriptions at the backend
- Issue with the conflicts between AUP discount and built-in discount codes
- Issue with notifications variables
- Issue with EasySocial registration integration
- Issue with ZOO app
- and so on...
Upgrade to PayPlans 4.0.7
When upgrading from PayPlans 4.0.6, the most convenient method is to utilize the single click updater found on the dashboard of PayPlans backend. Otherwise, you can head over to your dashboard, download the launcher or full package installer and run the installation as you normally would.
Should you require any help with PayPlans upgrade, feel free to contact our support guys here. Happy upgrading folks! 😊