We have just released PayPlans 5.0.6 to address some issues from the previous release.
YOOtheme Dynamic Content 🆕
From PayPlans 5.0.6 version onward, you can now integrate with the YOOtheme Dynamic Content and Access Rule functionality. This allows you to load dynamic content into your layouts and create site-wide templates for plans using the YOOtheme Pro page builder. You may head to our App Store here to download.
In this release, we have also added some other new functionalities in PayPlans and implemented several fixes to address those teething issues from its prior release:
- Added new setting to use Joomla Password Options in PayPlans registration form 🆕
- Added ability to exclude plans when exporting PDF Invoice in backend 🆕
- Fixed issue with comma value in the price field on sites running PHP 8
- Fixed categories selection field in JEvent App configuration
- Fixed categories selection field in Jreview App configuration
- Fixed groups selection field in Mailster App configuration
- Fixed missing cheque input field on the checkout page for offline payment method
- Addressed category restriction issue in Mosets tree app
- Addressed restriction file upload issue in the Phoca download app
- Addressed subscription issue in JomSocial Profile App integration
- Addressed an issue with restricted item in K2 Item App
- Fixed multiple EasySocial stream items get generated upon registration
- Fixed user account activation issue in EasySocial registration integration
- Addressed an issue to prevent multiple click on applying discount coupon
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to PayPlans 5.0.6
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straightforward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.