We have just released an update for EasySocial to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in EasySocial and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- Added URL custom field for Marketplace listing
- Addressed issue with creating album in Pages doesn't respect profile type ACL
- Addressed issue when creating broadcast in Joomla 4
- Unpublished Joomla article will no longer throw 404 error in dashboard
- Improved advertisement form validation in front end
- Fields in marketplace story form will respect configuration in form builder
- Joomla 4.2 Update Pre-Check will no longer display 'Update Information Unavailable' notice
- Fixed PHP 8.1 compatibility issue in S3 photo integration
- Fixed distorted image when uploading avatar through iPad camera
- Fixed Google maps not properly rendered on Pages
- Fixed saving page category as copy in Joomla 4 doesn't create a new category
- Fixed events module doesn't show invited events
- Fixed marketplace listing in private group will no longer be visible to guests
- Fixed new verification request is not possible when the previous request was deleted
- Fixed verification form throws 505 error to verified users
- Fixed calendar layout in mobile devices
- Fixed missing link in email notification for link type story item
- Fixed missing recurring events in calendar if event was created in back end
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Update to EasySocial 4.0.12
Updating EasySocial is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasySocial using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasySocial. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.