While we are in the midst of preparing PayPlans 4.1, the team released a maintenance update, PayPlans 4.0.15 that addresses several bug fixes and teething issues from the prior version. Read on to learn more.
These are the changes and improvements added in PayPlans 4.0.15 :
- Community Builder registration integration will now work properly
- Possibility for failure of plan upgrading process has been eliminated
- Subscription cancellation by Braintree payment method will now work properly
- Referral discount and email notifications will now work when the referral feature is enabled
- Users can no longer manipulate the prices of plans that are associated with dynamic modifiers
- Addressed issue with table styling overflow issue on mobile version
- Addressed issue with user custom details to support checkbox field
- Addressed issue with Stripe payment gateway refund error with SCA integration
- Addressed issue with RoboKassa payment method on sandbox account setting
- Addressed issue with double charge when checkout with Authorize CIM payment gateway
- You may find the detailed changelog here
Update to PayPlans 4.0.15
To update , you can click on the update button found on the dashboard of your PayPlans backend. Alternatively, you can also head over to your dashboard, download the launcher package or full package installer and run the installation as you normally would.
If you require any assistance at all, please feel free to get in touch with our team🍀
Happy updating everyone!