We have just released PayPlans 4.2.5 to address some critical issues from the previous release.
The following are the release notes available for this release:
- Addressed issue with payments on Stripe payment gateway
- Fixed issue with wrong menu id being used during checkout when there are 2 menu items for PayPlan groups
- Addressed issue with renewals for fixed plans not being updated correctly
- Fixed issue with PayFlow recurring payments not working correctly
- Fixed issue with tokens not being replaced correctly for admin notification e-mails in new purchases
- Fixed issue with country field not having the correct attribute for id
- Deleted subscriptions will no longer appear on the user's dashboard
- Addressed issue with tax rate not displaying correctly for VAT
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to PayPlans 4.2.5
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.