We have just released PayPlans 4.2.12 to address some issues from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in PayPlans and implemented several fixes to address the following issues from its prior release:
- Added compatibility for PHP8 when using Stripe payment method
- Addressed integration issues with Acymailing when more than 1 plan is linked to the same list
- Addressed issue with company name and country field validation not being respected by the EU/VAT app
- Addressed third-party conflicts with Form2Content extension
- Subscription expiration date is now applied correctly during renewals
- Fixed integration issues with EasySocial registrations
- Fixed issues with eWay during checkout
- Fixed issue with plan relationships not functioning correctly for plan groups
- Fixed issue with IPN generating Invoice counter mismatch errors
- Fixed issue with post expiration e-mails not being dispatched
- Fixed issue with checkout button being disabled when both files field and terms and condition field conflicting with one another
- Fixed issue with check-in is not applied to items in PayPlans to prevent multiple authors editing the same items
- Fixed issue with terms and conditions not being mandatory during check-out
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to PayPlans 4.2.12
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straightforward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.