We have just released an update for Komento to address some compatibility issues with Joomla 4 and PHP 8.1.
In this release, we have also implemented several fixes to address those teething issues from its prior release:
Addressed upgrade issue in Joomla 4
- Fixed syncing issue with EasySocial comments
- Fixed character limit doesn't respect back end setting
- Added warning on character counter when the limit reached
- Avatar popbox no longer visible to guest users
- Deprecated errors on sites running PHP 8.1 will no longer appears
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to Komento 4.0.4
Updating Komento is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update Komento using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of Komento. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our support team is always around should you require any assistance with the update at all.