We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have added some new functionality and implemented several fixes to address those teething issues from its prior release:
- Addressed various issues with the user blocking functionality
- Addressed various issues with album password
- Fixed empty toast message occasionally appears when no internet connection
- Fixed possible error when replying to a comment in group, page and event
- Added proper message screen when user navigates to restricted content via system notification
- Mentioning/tagging users in comment now works on Android devices
- Deleting a comment will now properly remove all related child comments
- Scroll to top is now working as intended in dashboard
- The response/send friend request button is now hidden when the user is blocked
- The unit for distance in the nearby tab now properly reflects the setting in EasySocial back-end
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Download Foundry REST API Plugin
In order for your site to be able to work with the latest EasySocial Mobile v5.4, you will also need to download and install the latest Foundry REST API plugin v1.0.6 from here.
Updating to 5.4
For those of you who have a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.