Today our team released an important security fix for EasySocial 3.2.5 and we strongly recommend everyone to update to the latest version the soonest possible.
Prior the release, there was an issue with the reactions count where the counter is showing an incorrect number of reactions as opposed to the number of users who reacted. Apart from the security fix, the team has also included several bug fixes as well as refinements in EasySocial 3.2.5. Read on to learn more.
These are the changes that are included in EasySocial 3.2.5:
- It is now possible to enable flood control for following users ?
- Reactions counter now works properly
- Corrected a translation for group tasks field
- The 'invited' filter in pages now works properly
- Custom field search module now returns correct results
- Addressed a pagination issue for 'my friends' in Rest API
- Updated the installation script for relationship custom field
- Html tag no longer appears on clusters description in REST API
- The login button is now disabled when the login process is initiated
- Html tag no longer appears on audio and video description in REST API
- Reposted stream no longer shows when the reposted item is no longer available
- Reposted stream no longer shows in REST API when the reposted item is no longer available
- You may find more detailed notes over here
Update to EasySocial 3.2.5
If you are upgrading from EasySocial 3.2.x, you can click on the update button found on the dashboard of your EasySocial backend to update to the latest version. Otherwise, you could head over to your dashboard, download the launcher package or full package installer and run the installation as you normally would.