This update is mainly to address a possible cross-site scripting (XSS) attack vulnerability ⚠️ found in EasyBlog.
Aside from the important security fix in EasyBlog 5.2.12, the team also pushed out some of the latest bug fixes 🛠 as listed down below or otherwise already logged onto our changelog.
- Issue related to Facebook video link images in link blocks
- Issue related to duplicate author in SEF urls
- Issue related to tags pagination for Falang plugin
- Issue related to XML-RPC in MarsEdit
- Issue related to image caption being displayed instead of intro-text
- Issue related to thumbnail items disappearing when modifying columns
# Kindly view our changelog to see the full list of changes included in this release.
Upgrade to EasyBlog 5.2.12
Should your site happens to be running prior to EasyBlog 5.2.12, kindly update to the latest version as soon as possible.
For hassle-free upgrades, hit the "Update Now" button found on your dashboard in the admin area. Nevertheless, you can always download the launcher or full package installer and run the installation as you normally would.
To end this post, the team would also like to give a big shout out to Dimitrina for the heads up. 😀