Last Wednesday, the team just released PayPlans 4.0.5 however PayPlans 4.0.6 update is to address a couple of critical issues.
Down below is the rundown of some of the critical fixes pushed into PayPlans 4.0.6:
- Issue related to plans selection for limit subscription
- Issue related to limit subscription when checkout as guests
- Issue related to invoices when user preference was not filled
- Issue related to checkout page for logged in users
- Issue related to email background color for Outlook
- Issue related to recurring payments for Authorize.Net CIM payment method
Upgrade to PayPlans 4.0.6
When upgrading from PayPlans 4.0.6, the most convenient method is to utilize the single click updater found on the dashboard of the backend. Alternatively, you can head over to your dashboard, download the launcher or full package installer and run the installation as you normally would.
If you need any help with PayPlans upgrade, feel free to contact our support guys here. Happy upgrading folks! ?