Before we could dive into PayPlans 4.0, we would like to present you with PayPlans 3.7 beforehand. Along with the usual maintenance update, PayPlans 3.7 also acts as a preparation stage for the upcoming major update.
Seeing the importance of GDPR compliance, it's really inevitable to put PayPlans at the corner any longer, especially being an extension that handles payment transactions and billing related matters. So, very similar to what we did for Komento 3.1, PayPlans 3.7 allows users to download data from the front-end dashboard. It will be presented in a zip file that contains user profile, invoices and subscriptions.
New Payment Gateway: PayZen
New payment method: PayZen
Introducing PayZen, an innovative and affordable payment solution for any e-transactions that was developed by Lyra Network, France. Interestingly, this payment gateway actually came from one of our customization requests. After the team has completed the customization works, he has graciously agreed to allow us to include it in this release, with the thought that it might
EasySocial's registration button & social buttons
You will be pleased to know that we have integrated EasySocial registration into PayPlans 3.7. Besides the ability to register an account in EasySocial, users are also able to register with their social accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. This feature comes handy especially when guest users can easily subscribe to the membership without registering first.
Not to mention, we have also updated and fixed the apps listed below, alternatively you may also refer to our changelog
to view full list of changes as well.
- Stripe: SHA-2 and TLS 1.2 support
- PayFast: Recurring payments support
- PayLine: Updated library with the latest PayLine API
- Zoo app: Fixed pagination related issue
- EU VAT app: Fixed php7 related issue
- Referral app: Fixed discounts and email related issue
- Ingenico epayments aka Ogone: Fixed SHA-out related issue.
- QuickPay: Fixed recurring payment related issue.
- Briantree: Multi-currency support
- Advance pricing app: Fixed pricing app token related issue
- Content ACL app: Fixed categories restriction related issue
- PayPal: Updated email validation
- InviteX app: Fixed email sending related issue
- PayPlans Quick Registration app: Fixed recaptcha v2 related issue
- EasySocial Profile Type app: Fixed plan assignment for joomla user group related issue
- Upgrade app: Fixed BS3 template related issue
- Acymailing: Update with Acymailing's latest release
Like any of our product updates, PayPlans 3.7 requires you to download the full package or launcher package found on your dashboard, and then run the installation like you normally would. Should you require any assistance with the upgrade at all, feel free to get in touch with us on our forums.
Voyager Template Updated
Apart from that, we have also updated Voyager template which addresses progressive cache issue on mobile devices, added submenus support and other minor styling fixes as well.
Lastly, if you happen to be looking for a bundle that includes all of our in-house templates. We are now selling Template bundle for only a whopping $269 that includes all 7 of our templates, Wanderers, Elegant, Echo, Voyager, Vanilla, Office & Charm.