Happy 2020 guys, hope all of you enjoyed your holidays! Today, we would like to share with you the release of a maintenance update for EasySocial 3.2.2 which includes several fixes over the prior version and some updates for EasyBlog 5.3.5. Read on to learn more.
- Addressed various issues with SEF URL
- QR Code in event page now displays correctly
- Page owner now properly shows on the followers tab
- Invite-only events are no longer visible to non-members
- Disabled core applications no longer appear in the user's header
- Moderators can now properly access clusters that are under moderation
- Appear in search engine privacy setting now shows in backend profile type
- Text will no longer get erased when a giphy item is added into the conversation form
- Created and participated pages counters now show correctly when viewing Other User's profile page
- Mailchimp field in EasySocial's backend registration form now properly respects the field's default value
- Clusters listing and single cluster page now uses different module positions so they can be targeted separately by modules
- and 48+ other changes
- Duplicate content no longer shows on the post preview page
- Shortcodes from Regular Labs are now properly removed from schema content
To update, all you need to do is click on the Update button at your EasySocial & EasyBlog backend. Otherwise, you may also update manually by downloading the installation files from your dashboard and install it like how you normally would.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter too!