We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- Titan will now generate a smaller push notification logo file to fix issues with certain Android devices not displaying the logo correctly
- Added description preview for previewing description for Groups, Pages and Events on activity stream
- Added missing verified icon for users on users listing view
- Fixed issue with sharing Youtube videos
- Addressed issue with uploading image during registration
- Photos in the activity stream will now respect the settings in EasySocial to use the appropriate size accordingly
- Fixed issue with login image not displayed correctly on smaller devices (iPhone SE)
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasySocial Native v3.5
For those of you with a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.