We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added a new functionality in the app to provide a seamless login experience and implemented several other fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- ? Users can now automatically login by scanning the QR Code from EasySocial
- Fixed issue with app not displaying daily limit notification for conversations
- Fixed possible memory leak when videos are rendered on the activity stream
- Fixed polls layout not appearing correctly
- Broadcast messages are now appearing on the native app correctly
- App will now respect ACL settings for video uploads
- Fixed audio quality for Android devices when playing videos uploaded directly from app
- Last online time will now display correctly for users in the mobile app
- Reposted photo items on the app will now display the text of the photo
- Updated user experience for conversation alerts
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Update Rest Plugin & Notification App
In order to enjoy these new functionality and bug fixes, we have also updated the REST API and the Notification app for EasySocial. Please do remember to update them to the latest versions.
Updating to EasySocial Native 2.4
For those of you with a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.