We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in the app and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- 🆕 Titan can now configure marketplace creation to be rendered in a webview instead
- Added missing marketplace views for groups and pages
- Added placeholder message in new conversation screen for better user experience
- Advertisements from AdMob can now display in full screen
- Fixed issue with older user avatar still showing up in mobile app despite being changed
- Fixed issue with the inability to close ad due to status bar
- Fixed issue with gender selection on mobile app
- Fixed issue with badge translations
- Fixed issue with availability not appearing on marketplace listings
- Fixed issue with video uploads not displaying an encoding screen
- Fixed issue with not being able to react to a replied comment
- Fixed navigational issue when tapping on a members name in a group, pages or event user listings
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Update Rest API Plugin
Along with this release, we have also pushed an update for the REST API plugin v4.0.2 for EasySocial. In order for the latest app to work with the site, please update this plugin to the latest version.
Updating to 4.2
For those of you with a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.